Friday, February 14, 2014

Rooster!


Though not a Valentine's gift from my darling husband he did help me find this amazing piece of vintage Pyrex. Well, he helped as in drove me to the thrift store, waited in the car while I went in, then calmed me down when I got in the car clutching it giddy with excitement. I paid $3 for this piece, which was manufactured in 1958 only. These sell for around $100 online. I won't be selling mine because it is just too cool…plus my husband and little miss love it as much as I do. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! I have some not quite vintage pyrex, hand me downs from mom. I use it all the time. It's the best cook wear and so easy to clean. Your roosters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...