Tuesday, September 06, 2011

More Shoes

For whatever reason I am on a shoe kick lately. I have added several pair to my "I'm dreaming of new shoes" list, and some pairs to my closet, too.

Right now these Plenty By Tracy Reese Rare Collection Heels are part of the former group. I know nothing about this brand, so have no idea if they run small, narrow, whatever. The one online review is helpful in stating that these are truly Euro sized so that means size 11 for me.

I really like these but I have been adding quite a few shoes to my wardrobe in this shade range. I mostly wear black but I could be convinced to branch out into other colors to justify more shoes.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, but I too have too many (can you ever really have too many?) shoes in that color range. I'm actually hoping for a girly/quirky/pretty pair of black shoes to pop up on the Anthro site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not judging you, just curious, how many pairs of shoes do you own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, that's a fair question.

    I have five pair tall boots and 36 pairs of shoes (heels, flats, sandals), plus a few pair of flip-flops and exercise/running shoes.

    Then again, my wardrobe is pretty small.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...