Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello, My Pretty

I want this Tsuga Skirt in a bad, bad way. It reminds me of an old J.Crew skirt I used to have and wore to death; the shape is the same but the J.Crew skirt had buttons on each side. When I showed this skirt to Jake his feedback is that it is rather bad ass. I wholeheartedly agree.

Plus, any skirt that causes me to learn a new word (tsuga: hemlock, hemlock fir, hemlock spruce) that I may someday actually get to use when playing Words with Friends is all kinds of awesome. Yep, I said awesome. Yep, I am old.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty shade of green and the back pleating is a great touch. It sounds like it would be a great replacement for your J. Crew skirt. I like Jake's feedback- nothing at all like my husband's would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught this skirt in the EU catalog and it was immediate love- followed by ineveitable heartbreak once it was released and I found it was wool. I want to live vicariously through others' love, so I'm hoping to see my fellow bloggers in in soon!! (not a hint or anything, oh no, not at all ;) ) It's a truly gorgeous piece, at least in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, I just received this skirt and unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It looks adorable from the front...but the back has that same single pleat and if you have any type of junk like me...the back pleat just opens up and it is not flattering....makes my but look HUGE!. I'm so bummed out (pardon the pun)...otherwise I love the skirt, it is well made and fits tts to big...the waist is bigger but I think it is made to sit lower on the waist. Anyway, I'm sure it will be a favorite for those with the right figure.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...