Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Reminder: $20 off at eShakti

Some readers my recall I did a sponsored review of an eShakti skirt last fall. The retailer has been kind enough to send another promo my way, and this one is for my readers.

The site is offering $20 off a purchase now through September 15. And even better, the code can be used multiple times on multiple orders. It's not applicable in the Overstock category and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

Still, $20 off is not too shabby!

The code is: MBJAC0811.

I of course poked around the site and found a few things to like...








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...