Saturday, October 23, 2010

Twenty-Four Hours: Family Fun in PIctures

Our little family had a busy twenty-four period. It started at about 4:40 Friday afternoon and ended at bout the same time the next day. In that time period we went trick-or-treating at the zoo, to Lowe's for a Build and Grow workshop where Siena made a wooden bat with wings that flap, to Old Tucson for a family event courtesy of my work, and then, to my parents' house. Jake was happily snapping pictures, as evidenced below.

Making our way around Howloween at the zoo:


Building a bat at Lowe's:


Making the most of Old Tucson:


Looking at these pictures what strikes me most is the similarity in mannerisms Siena and I are demonstrating. Sigh, I adore my munchkin so much that just looking at her I am afraid my heart will burst, it gets so full of love.

8 comments:

  1. That bat is awesome! What a nice memory.

    I have always wanted to do photos from the time I get up until go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and sienna walking reminds me of those celebrity pics you see in us weekly and people lol. She looks so much like you, it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be such great photos to keep for Siena. You cannot believe how much they love being told about themselves and hear recounting of all they did :)

    She is so cute and I agree, it's amazing how she looks and acts like a mini you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute bat! I love that Lowe's does the workshop for kids.

    Can I ask what handbag you're carrying? I'm in the market for a yellow bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute together, and it looks like you had such a fun time! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are two peas in a pod! Siena is as cute as can be and you really resemble each other. It sounds like you had a really fun weekend.
    xo Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. melissa molasses, the bag is by Clarks. I got it at a Clarks store. They had several different styles in yellow. It' a really well made purse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so fun to see how much she's grown since i started reading your blog! she's looking so grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...