Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OOTD: Lace, Sparkle Beads, and Ruffles, Oh My!

Today I was going for a more feminine look. It also ended up being a bit dressy but that's alright. I like to dress up. It's starting to cool down a bit, with a high in the upper 70s, which means layering with a cardigan. Tomorrow it's supposed to be downright chilly with a high that may only be 70 (and wait until you see the OOTD for tomorrow I have already planned out!). Don't laugh. Such temperatures are considered fall and winter here in the Old Pueblo. It can be 80 degrees on Christmas day.


Cami: Banana Republic Satin Trim Stretch Cami (Fall 2009)
Cardigan: J.Crew, Beaded Ruffles Crewneck Cardigan (Fall 2010) (available here)
Skirt: The Limited Lace Overlay Pencil Skirt (Fall 2010) (sold out online, may still be in stores)
Shoes: Nine West Jezenya T-Straps (Fall 2009)

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable in this outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I love the lace skirt, and more frilly look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute- love the top especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha cha cha! hope you got to go out to dinner. i am practically short-circuiting — i've been waiting so long for it to cool off and now that it is, i don't know what to wear.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...