Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am Strangely Drawn to these Shoes

These shoes are kind of hawt. I'm not sure I could actually do the 4.25" heel but who knows. They are Simply Vera from Kohl's, style name Rosella. They are actually leather and are on sale for $29.99, but I am sure I could dig up a coupon online since I have a Kohl's card. I wish Kohl's had better online browsing capabilities. I like to examine things closely and their one-angle zoom could use some work.

Pause while I look for a coupon....Found one! 20% off plus free shipping. These babies are coming to my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...