Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Bringing Vintage Back

Well, I know it has been coming back, so I guess I am not new or original. But I remember these kinds of dishes from my childhood, and I particularly love the divided one. I knew I had to have it, and thanks to the magic of eBay, I can. My mom had the white dishes with the green daisy borders and I had thought of getting some of the casserole dishes when I saw the pink version. I love pink, girly things...I wish I had kept the Pyrex dishes and bowls she got rid of. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I never thought of looking on eBay for serving dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! My mom has a bunch that she never tossed, so one of these days I will have to rummage the kitchen shelves!

    The other retro stuff I love is the Boonton Ware from the 40s and 50s. Fabulous colors and they are great for kids, since they don't break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dish!

    I'm a vintage Pyrex dish freak. I have some beautiful pieces I've bought at flea markets and antique shops, but nowhere to display them right now!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...