Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Anxiously Awaiting Vera, Part Deux

So, in my quest to read as many entertaining blogs as possible, I discovered consumerist.com, which led me to jezebel.com, which led me to this article: http://jezebel.com/gossip/consumerist/minnesota-already-has-cheap-vera-wang-at-area-kohls-stores-294110.php. Apparently the Vera Wang collection is already out in some stores. So today I called all three Tucson stores to see what the status is. One said not for two weeks, another said not until October and the third said maybe by Sunday. Huh?!? Let's try for consistency here! The official launch date in September 9, as early as September 4 according to some press clippings I have read. Anyway, the reviews so far are mixed, though I am still anxious to check it out for myself and form my own opinion. Ah, masstige and high-end-going-low-end---truly a mixed bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...