Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anxiously Awaiting Vera

Now that I have received all of my fall fashion mags and my People Style Watch, I am even more curious to see the new Simply Vera line by Vera Wang at Kohl's. Though the price points will be higher than the usual Kohl's prices, dedicated Kohl's shoppers know they put stuff on ale all the time. Though, they also have an Elle line in collaboration with the magazine that never goes on sale, so that may also be the case with the Vera Wang line. In any case, I am dying to see it and have my calendar marked for 9 September when it debuts. Being that this is a Sunday, I can get up and go right there and check it out. The promo pictures look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...