Sunday, November 19, 2006

This Weekend's Frugal Activities

Results of money-saving efforts this weekend:

1. I found $.32 and put it in Siena's piggy bank. Don't laugh, it all adds up.

2. Cans. We took an extra long walk on Sunday and scored 36 of them.

3. No trips to the mall or Target. Enough said.

4. UPS paid me a visit Friday afternoon and delivered my new Banana Republic skirt (see post from November 11) and a JCrew purchase of some sweaters I got on clearance for an extra 20% off, plus I had a $20 off coupon. These aren't necessarily frugal activities but I did save some major money on the purchases, plus got rewards for the click-thru programs I used and points back on my credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and look forward to hearing your thoughts and perspective. To that end I do reserve the right to remove any comments I deem to be spam, junk, inflammatory or offensive, or for any other reason I deem necessary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...